Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I Sang A Song For You: 2005

The voice was quiet, sweet, and to the point. I felt a light touch on my arm. Turning around I found a very polite nine-year-old girl. Her blond hair fell just below her ears and her bright blue eyes sparkled with excitement. She was reserved, but she was intent on her mission--she wanted to tell me she was part of the choir that had sung "Applause for Mrs. Claus".

"I sang a song for you."

I thanked her for that sweet gift and told her I enjoyed it immensely. I asked her to thank all the others who had been in that choir. Our grandson had been one of the singers.

We had come to hear the concert. I wanted them all to know how much I loved hearing it. I would love to get a copy of the words to it. It was music to my ears. Thank you. Thank you, so much!

Mrs. Claus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home