Monday, December 19, 2005

Do You Believe?: 2005

Believing is one of the most important factors of Christmas. There are many things to believe in: Ourselves, those we love, that right will win over wrong, in Santa Claus, and the list goes on and on. But most important is that we believe in the one whose birthday we celebrate. It all makes Christmas. So many times I have heard Santa talk of these things. He asks that before you open your presents you take time to think about what Christmas is all about...even sing Happy Birthday to Jesus. That would be nice.

I've heard him give a challenge to make a committment.

He asks a child to look him in the eye and repeat:

"I do believe. I do. I do. I do."

Christmas will always be a part of our life as long as we believe.

"I do believe. I do. I do. I do."

Mrs. Claus

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i do believe. i do i do.

i even told my daughter that I DO BELIEVE, after she asked me if santa was really real. i told her
"absolutely, santa will live in the hearts of believers forever!"

and i was not telling a lie either.

some parents have a hard time when this question comes up.

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home