Saturday, December 04, 2004

You Be The Best Mrs. C.: 2004

Jo Ann
Time has taught me that, no matter what, we will always be together. We've been through so much and know each other so well. There's a special bond between us that I don't think most people are lucky enough to find. We laugh together, talk to each other, really listen to what is said. And even when we disagree, I know everything will be OK, because we care so deeply about each other.

It's true that you and I have weathered some storms, and life being what it is, we'll probably face some more. But when they're all over, I know deep down our committment to one another will still be there...that the love we have in our hearts will last forever. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me. Thank you for adding to our holiday memories. You BE the Best Mrs. "C".

I love you, Mick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home