Saturday, December 04, 2004

Over The River And Through The Woods: 2004

Well, not exactly. Over the Bypass and through Union Gap is more like it, but the end results are the same--a day with family members. We arrived at the home of Len and Amy, who provided a wonderful meal and great visiting.
On the way to our daughter's Mick told me how he had gotten my Christmas present.

He went into Halmark as Santa.

They wanted to know where Mrs. C. was?

He told them, "I have to buy a present for my lady."

He bought me a tree ornament and a card that said all that he feels.

After a lovely day with family, we arrived home tired, but happy. How great it was to be with our daughter's family. Not really a fan of ham, Amy responded to the suggestion that the left over ham could be frozen with, "Till next year?" Oh, Amy, you are so funny!

Mrs. Claus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home