Saturday, December 04, 2004

About "Betty Will Be Your Guide": 2004

I have to say this one is my most favorite. I am reading all of your adventures and the first thought was this is like a storybook. "The True Adventures of Mr. and Mrs. Claus." I love listening to all your adventures but this specific one just touches me. I thought of all those kids and adults you touched by making a special trip just to say "hi" to them. I can picture all of it. The looks on the faces, the boyish glow from Santa's face, the proudness written all over Mrs. Santa's face--proud of herself for stepping out and getting into character and mingling with everyone and also proud of Santa because he is doing what he loves to do. I think it is so fitting for both of you. For me to sit here and think about Santa and Mrs. Claus; they are both you. Your personalities and hearts of gold. You do a wonderful job. I only wish I could see it first hand. Thank you for sharing.

Also Aubrey got her letter from Santa. Thank you for sending a letter to Aubrey and treating her as one of your grandkids. I have to ask a silly question; please bare with me, while I do. In your letter you said for the children not to forget about the story, or meaning of the two dollar bill. What is that? I want to make sure I can share it with Aubrey and make sure she appreciates it and holds onto the meaning. Love you both very much,

Jaime

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home