Saturday, December 04, 2004

I Trust You Are...: 2004

I trust you are keeping all of these in print as well as on disc. Mom, your gift for writing and insight blows me away. Thank God for a mother like you! I'm so proud of you and Dad, that I can't stop talking to everyone about you and the spectacular things you are doing. I haven't felt the Spirit of Christmas this overwhelmingly strong, ever. I think You should know how it is spilling over into all our lives. We have been sharing with each other at home, buying stuff for secret Santa, taking things to people, singing carols, and just living in the true spirit of Christmas. I LOVE you. You made our world, for better or worse, and I'm realizing more than ever it has been much more for the better.

Rob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home