Monday, December 26, 2005

"I Believe. I Believe.": 2005

"I believe! I believe!" We were in Albertson's picking up a few things. Mick was in the card section, getting one for me. A man came running up to him, voicing his belief. He just kept going on and on and was so sad that he didn't have his son with him. Leaving the store we met a man who had a dozen rozes for his love. He saw Santa and said, "You should get some for Mrs. Claus." Flowers are always nice. Santa was trying to decide what to get me for Christmas. I have worked on this blog as a gift for him. I told him that if he wanted to give me something I would love, he could read the blog. That would mean so much to me.

Mrs. Claus

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ill bet santa was planning on getting mrs. clause some flowers,
(werent ya santa) but after hearing that comment at the store, it would seem as if that was the reason why he got them.

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home